The Gala Boat (Peota di Gala), is today part of the City Museum of Ancient Art collection. Charles Emmanuael III had this boat built for performances and leisure activities along the river Po in 1730.
The 12 medallions hosted by the Palazzina di Caccia (the hunting palace), belong to the Ordine Mauriziano. The medallions were carved on a wooden base and painted to simulate bronze, then the relief figures of the first Savoia Counts were applied and enriched with decorations such as garlands, cartouches and beaded frames.
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 24, at 6.00 p.m. , at the end of the restoration works, the Loggia of Carlo Alberto at the Armeria Reale was opened.
On October 11th, at 6.00 p.m. at the Picture Gallery of the Albertina Academy - via Accademia Albertina 6, Torino – the Exhibition Incontrare Bagetti (Meeting Bagetti) is open until March 11, 2012.
On May 24th, at 6.00 p.m. the results of the first experimental educational project dedicated to the students of the High Schools in Turin is put forward.